The Vincenzo Bernardo Soccer Camp offers every soccer player a unique training experience. Our staff is comprised of professional players and coaches from the highest of levels. We provide a systematic and motivating approach to soccer for players at all levels. We focus on the development of foundational skills and illustrating the fun and creativity of soccer to each player. Our goal is to develop students of the game at every level…unlike any other!
2015 Camp Dates
July 6th – July 10th | July 13th – July 17th | July 27th – July 31st
Vincenzo Bernardo Soccer Camp
Boys & Girls Ages 4-14
TO SIGN UP FOR THE 2014 VINCENZO BERNARDO SOCCER CAMP PLEASE PRINT AND FILL OUT THE BROCHURE.
In 2009, I decided to start my very own soccer camp in my hometown of Madison, New Jersey. The idea was to give local youth players the first-hand soccer experience that I’ve gained from playing professionally overseas. We have successfully grown from having only 10 players in 2009 going into Summer 2014 with over 55 players! My primary goal is for all camp participants to have a unique experience that they will never forget. The difference with my camp is that we make it unlike the typical soccer camps which don’t have a central focus. Mine is to help my players excel and gain as much knowledge as possible. Plus it’s run by a professional. What’s better than that?
The Vincenzo Bernardo Soccer Camp was started in summer 2009 .The idea was constructed by Bernardo himself due to his childhood memories of attending summer camps growing up in New Jersey.The main goal, since day one, has been to deliver a unique style of training for young players of all levels. Bernardo was quoted “I don’t want it to be just normal another summer soccer camp, it has to be different from all the others.” We will offer
• The staff consists of high quality coaches/players at a professional and/or college level.
• The schedule and training sessions are all based on the European and Central American experience that Bernardo has gained while playing professionally overseas since in 2006.
• A professional evaluation done by the staff at the end of the week is also what the camp offers to the players.
• We believe training does not end at the end of camp; therefore, players are giving a soccer ball to train year round.
• Importing the camp uniforms from Italy was the first step of making the project different.
The goal for every summer is to grow as a camp and make sure every player learned something that he or she can use for the future and is happy/satisfied for the unique experience. After seeing the camp grow each summer we have realized, as a staff, the project can be taken to a higher level, with a bigger impact.